Monday, November 5, 2012

Just sayin...

While everyone is tired of the election rhetoric, I believe that most of us have a solid idea of who we will vote for. I do not believe, however, that most voters can give a solid reason of WHY they will vote for a particular candidate.

I saw this today, and it so completely gives my reasons that I thought I would share:

"On November 6, 2012, who will I vote for? I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood. (Proverbs 6:16-17) I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who don't. (Genesis 12:3) I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender. (Proverbs...22:7) I will vote for the most pro-work candidate, because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat. (2 Thessalonians 3:10) I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil. (Romans 13) I will vote based as close as I can on God's Word, (2 Timothy 3:16) knowing that whoever gets elected, God is the one who puts all men in authority. (Daniel 2:21) May God have mercy on America. I will vote." -author unknown

I pray that you not only will vote, but that you will vote intelligently. No matter which candidate you choose, you will live with the consequences of that choice.

Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment